i love you !

Sunday 16 October 2011

i cant stands anymore .



i feel like want to cry for a million tears .

you know why ?
because i hate my life , i cants stands anymore . whatever that im doing , it always wrong .
why ?
what is the true . i dont know how to make you happy and proud with me .
maybe i just disturb and make your life more hard .
so , im soryy .
if you want i to go far away from here ,
just tell me .
be honest with me ,
so that , it will make me better .
i will go , if u want .
i dont care about my life anymore :"(

4 comments:

  1. u are fighter ...fight for ur life :)

    never say no !

    ReplyDelete
  2. kenapa ramai sedih hari ini?jgnlah sedih2 taw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okeyy hazlan :)
    thanks coz support .

    ReplyDelete
  4. cik tikah , hehe , okeyy-2 .
    taa seih meyh :D

    ReplyDelete